One-on-One Virtual Tutoring
In response to COVID-19 – we have begun live virtual online tutoring. We have easily adapted to the virtual format, offering the same quality of service our clients are accustomed to.
Our regular full-time staff is set up to provide instruction, tutoring, and homework help for all subject areas from grades K-12.
While we would certainly prefer to see our clients in person, we are confident that our virtual lessons and online capacity will provide a complete and comprehensive service that will provide a valuable resource for all students while we are unable to meet in person.
Reading Station will remain fully operational using on-line learning throughout the duration of the “Pause”.
The owners, and our resources are still available to all our current clients and new clients as well.
You can feel confident trusting in our process as you always have.
We look forward to working with you, and we are even more excited to see you in person again when the time is appropriate!
QUICK POINTS OF NEED TO KNOW INFORMATION
- Tutoring sessions can be schedule at times throughout the day and evening 7 Days per week.
- The Online Tutoring process is easy. A link will be sent to the parent or student prior to the session. Just “Click and Join”.
- Students will receive an online student login with access to materials specific to their instructional needs.
- Sessions can be booked in 1 hour, 2 hours, or, in some cases, half hour sessions.
- We provide instruction and support for all in class and homework assignments assigned by the student’s school.
- We are professional teachers – Licensed and Tenured – with full content knowledge for all subjects and grades.
- We will, of course, always be available to speak by phone or through video chat to provide feedback to parents and guidance for the future.